Posted by : Ally terça-feira, março 03, 2015

WARNING: This review is from 2 years ago (2013).I recently separated my tumblr from this blog, so I'm just moving this old review to here;

(If I committed any english mistakes in this post, please warn me.)
[2015 EDIT] It seems like they don't sell shoes anymore :c

In the end of January, I ordered these shoes from Anna House in white and pink. Their site is very easy to navigate. :3 
I ordered it on 29th-30th of January, they were shipped on 13th of February and I received them on 5th of March.




It was well packaged, but the box were they came was a little small and just with some plastic. The shoes were slight damaged, but nothing too worrying.





The shoes are lovely! <3 The pink is salmon; the "edges" have heart-shaped holes and is very comfortable.
The only problems are in the photos below:



They came with glue marks, and a tiny black scratch plus a "fold" in one of the pairs. I will try to remove that and I hope they get off. (> A <)
Oh, I ended up not taking wearing photos of the shoes.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase! :3
  • Communication: 5/5
  • Shipping: 5/5
  • Packaging: 3/5
  • Quality: 4.5/5

Leave a Reply

Por favor seja educado e não faça spam. Obrigada c:

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2014 Fear my Frills - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan - Edited by Ally -